Gazebo Bed & Breakfast
Victoria bed and breakfast near Butchart Gardens, BC, Canada. Romantic garden cottage or elegant manor house B&B accommodations. Canada Select 5 Stars. Selected as one of 'Victoria's Finest Bed and Breakfasts'. A full inclusive breakfast is included. All rooms have a private entrance, ensuite bathroom with double Jacuzzi, TV, VCR, CD, telephone, wireless internet and much more.
Here you can relax in a romantic garden cottage or elegant manor house rooms in a quiet central location. The charming English Tudor house in its acre of lovely gardens is perfect for vacation accommodation, honeymoons or romantic getaways - all B&B guest rooms have a private entrance.
You can relax in the guest sitting room with its antiques and tapestries or use its business/computer centre. Or sit in the tranquil gardens - on the terrace, by waterfalls, in the oriental garden, play croquet or bocce on the lawn, or read in the gazebo. The B&B is a great relaxation haven with and a special treat is the spa.
Located just 20 minutes from Victoria ferries and airport, the Gazebo Bed and Breakfast is convenient for whale-watching, wineries, beaches and parks, many golf courses, shopping, fine dining and all attractions of Victoria. Bed and breakfast parking is free, off-street.
These gracious accommodations all feature:
* a private entrance for self-contained privacy,
* ensuite bathrooms have a two-person bubbling whirlpool bathtub, shower,
* king/queen/twin beds with pillow-top mattresses and fine linens,
* comfortable armchairs, writing desk, fireplace and fridge.
* free amenities include wireless internet, telephone, TV/VCR or DVD (with movies), CD player and tea/coffee facilities.
* a full breakfast, elegantly served in the candlelit dining room (included in the B&B rate).
||5460 Old West Saanich Road
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 23 July 2010