Dragonfly Hill is situated on 10 park-like acres on Galiano Island in British Columbia's spectacular Gulf Islands.
The property offers complete privacy, yet is just a few minutes’ drive to all the amenities of Galiano’s popular south end and is easy walking distance to a heritage forest and some of the best swimming beaches on the island. You can explore the trails right on the property -- there are many to choose from -- and the gorgeous setting offers the perfect opportunity for meditation and retreat.
Located midway between Vancouver and Victoria, Galiano Island is reachable by ferry from either center. We are the closest of the Gulf Islands to the British Columbia mainland.
We offer: • 10 Private & Parklike Acres
• Modern conveniences in a rural setting
• Minutes from both beaches and forest trails
• All bathrooms have been recently updated and include soaker tubs
• Elegant finishing, including generous use of natural wood and stone
• Private forest
• Down the street from designated heritage forest
• Abundant water
• Swimming beaches within walking distance
• High speed Internet (WIFI)
• Well Behaved Pets are Welcome
• Car service to and from the ferry terminal and the marina are available by arrangement
Visitors can enjoy a full menu of out of door activities, including biking, hiking, sailing, mountain climbing, birdwatching, kayaking and -- most important we think -- spending time getting back in touch with nature and ourselves.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 13 August 2011