Daisybank Cottage Boutique Bed & Breakfast
The Daisybank Cottage is owned and managed by Cheryl Maher. We are a luxury bed and breakfast that has 3 suites with two main concepts in mind: comfort and luxury.
We're confident that we've managed to achieve this while also adding a personal touch. Each room has itís own distinct individual character and charm. All our rooms are situated on the ground floor and are therefore fully wheelchair accessible. They are all en-suite, have king-sized beds and include:
Freeview Flat-Screen TV
Alarm Clock Radio
Nespresso Coffee Machine
A selection of fair-trade teas with cordless kettle
Beaulieu handmade chocolates
New Forest Biscotti
Miller Harris Products
Iron and Ironing Board
Allergen-free duvets and pillows
Living in such a beautiful location means we appreciate how important it is to care for the environment in every way we can. Here are some of the day-to-day things we do that take very little effort but make a big difference. We'd really appreciate your cooperation to help keep The New Forest such a special place.
* The whole Cottage is cleaned with environmentally friendly products to reduce pollution.
* Please turn off lights when not in use. We use low energy light bulbs when possible to reduce our carbon impact.
* We recycle as much as possible. The New Forest District Council collects our rubbish weekly. We recycle cardboard, plastic, glass, newspapers, magazines and cans.
* The Cottage has recently been insulated to the highest standard.
* All the water is heated in an energy efficient boiler.
* We always shop locally where possible, have home delivery service and support The New Forest Marque products, all of which lowers our food mileage. We offer Fair Trade products where no local product is available.
* We encourage our guests to stay and explore the local area; it truly is a hidden treasure. The New Forest has such a wealth of attractions on offer that are often best experienced by foot, bike or horse. Daisybank Cottage is also on the main local bus route and, with the train station just half a mile away, it is incredibly easy to enjoy a car-free New Forest break. Alternatively if you are arriving by car, you are very welcome to leave it in the car park free of charge whenever you wish.
All three suites are priced from £45 per person per night, based on two sharing and from £75 single occupancy.
You are also able to check availablity and book online through our website.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 09 June 2010