Inglenook Guest House
A big Yorkshire welcome awaits you at Inglenook Guest house, located in the beautiful seaside town of Scarborough. Our guest house will appeal to those who require a relaxing stay away from the hustle and bustle of city life; why not see a play at the theatre or enjoy a relaxing stroll along the harbour?
Inglenook guesthouse is nestled away in our quiet, private award winning gardens just off the main Scarborough to Whitby Road. Inglenook is spacious, yet homely. We have one family room one double room; all rooms are en-suite and breakfast is included in our rates. We welcome families or singles, walkers and bikers.
The guest house is situated near many of Scarborough’s top attractions such as The Spa, The Futurist Theatre, The Stephen Joseph Theatre and the Sea Life Centre which are all are just a five minute drive away. Scarborough lies on the edge of the picturesque North Yorkshire Moors and the neighbouring seaside town is Whitby.
Those who appreciate gardening will love the Japanese garden where we have outdoor seating with heater, lovely Koi ponds. There is also ample off road parking. To the rear of the guest house, there is a large double lantern topped Orangery with leather sofas, and dining area. Additionally, we have a reading room a wide range of books for you to browse at your own leisure. Toys for children in the conservatory.
• Transportation which can be arranged to take you to the town centre and the station
• Birthday and anniversary flowers and/or chocolates by prior arrangement
• Generous hospitality trays in each room
• Fluffy robes and towels provided in each room
• Complimentary toiletries
• Afternoon teas available with 24hrs notice
• Enjoy Freeview TV, free Wi-Fi and lots of other hidden extras that are guaranteed to make your stay a memorable one!
Reviews & Customer Feedback
Be the first to add feedback or a review for Inglenook Guest House
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 27 April 2016