Boutique Bed & Breakfast in Edinburgh City Centre
Broughton Place is a delightful bed and breakfast tucked away in a Georgian (1809) basement flat. While in the heart of the city, it makes a calm and relaxing base.
Fantastically convenient location in Edinburgh's historic New Town and just a five-minute cab ride from Edinburgh Waverley railway station, and in ten minutes you can walk to Princes Street.
Wander through beautiful Georgian Streets on your way to visit Edinburgh Castle, our wonderful galleries and parks.
• Easy travelling distance to Festival and Fringe venues. Situated in village-like Broughton full of wonderful independent restaurants, cafés, shops and bars.
• Especially handy for Harvey Nichols, John Lewis, as well as The Edinburgh Playhouse and the Omni cinema complex with many popular places to eat and drink.
• A quiet park at nearby Gayfield Square offers space to unwind, as do the stunning Botanic Gardens.
• All the usual in-room essentials are provided along with books and magazines, garden view, free wifi and private bathroom.
• Breakfast treats this year include healthy continental breakfast options - meusli, cereal, fruit juice, yogurt, fruits, baked goodies, tea/coffee. Vegetarians and other dietary specifics can be catered for.
• Parking is on-street and free at weekends and 5.30-8.30.
• Et ici on parle français.
• Local knowledge and advice on activities and sights to see in Edinburgh and throughout Scotland. Sporting holiday agents suggested.
• Relaxed and friendly, Broughton Place is particularly appreciated by women business visitors who love the peace and quiet and are tired of a sterile hotel environment.
• Please Email or call to check availability.
• Rates from £40 per night per person for double occupancy.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 13 October 2011