Kinni Creek Lodge & Outfitters
We invite you to experience the rustic casualness of Kinni Creek Lodge Bed and Breakfast, a great vacation setting year round nestled near an area of whispering woods & privately located along 180 feet of scenic shoreline on the Kinnickinnic River, a Class 1 trout stream in the middle of River Falls.
Quiet and secluded just off Main Street, Kinni Creek Lodge Bed and Breakfast caters to summer vacationers interested in bird watching, fishing, hiking, biking, kayaking or just relaxing. In the winter, cross-country ski or snowmobile trails minutes from the inn!
Inside, the lodge has 3 rooms named for areas of the Kinnickinnic River. Rocky Branch, Pete's Creek, and Lower Dam are all outfitted with log furniture, private baths, tv/vcr's, and fireplaces where you can relax in a cozy north woods atmosphere that will capture your heart, or relax fly fishing right outside!
In the Ice House Lodge next door to the main lodge you may enjoy beverages and munchies while playing with games or puzzles.
Our king suite with a view of the Kinnickinnic River and woods with log camp bed, TV/VCR, and fireplace. Located on the second level with a private bath featuring a claw foot tub with shower!
A queen size log camp bed outfits this room for a cozy cabin feeling with a partial view of the Kinnickinnic River, also located on the second level with a full private bath, TV/VCR, and fireplace.
Located on the first floor with a warm lodge feeling and full views of the Kinnickinnic River right outside of the room in the main lounge.
Outfitted with a queen size bed and log bunk above it, a private full bath, TV/VCR, and fireplace.
* Hot tub outdoors overlooking the river.
* VCR movie selection.
* Wireless Internet Access
* Hot water for tea, cocoa, apple cider, and coffee.
* Ice also available.
* Cards, board games, puzzles.
* Massage by appointment.
* Bath Robes
* Fly fishing guide.
* Kayak rentals.
* River Falls Public Library across the street.
* Fly-Fishing, 180 feet of private frontage on the KinnicKinnic River a Class 1 Trout stream.
* Bird watching & Wildlife
* River Brink Stables, Horse drawn wagon rides, Corn Maze
* Kinni Valley Stables and Riding Academy, Horse trail rides along the Kinnickinnic River
* Trout streams abound including the KinnicKinnic, Rush River, Trimbelle, Willow River, Eau Galle, and more!
* 6 golf courses within 10 miles including Tom Lehman's Troy Burne!
* Crystal Cave
* The Scenic St Croix River Valley - Nestled between Minnesota and Wisconsin in a picturesque valley
* Cady Cheese Factory
* The West Wind Restaurant
* 2 state parks within 10 miles, KinnicKinnic State Park & Willow River State Park & city parks nearby offering availability for:
- Snow shoeing
- Cross-country skiing
||545 North Main Street
Wisconsin (WI) 54022
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 20 June 2010