Awelfan bed and breakfast in Pembrokeshire, a welcoming, light home with fabulous sea views and sunsets. Lovely comfortable rooms with tea/coffee making facilities and televisions if you tire of the wonderful views. Spacious, luxury bathrooms with baths as well as showers. Attractive, south facing garden with seating areas and an indoor heated swimming pool.
A selection of delicious breakfasts to choose from, including vegetarian. Home made bread and local and /or organic produce used where possible. Packed lunches and evening meals can be arranged.
Only a mile from Pembrokeshire's beautiful coastal path at Aberfelin cove, Trefin. Awelfan is midway between St.Davids and Fishguard and bordering the National Park.
Walkers and cyclists welcome.
Karen is a qualified British wheel of Yoga teacher. Yoga and relaxation can be booked as well as other therapies to compliment yoga.
· A warm welcome with home made welsh cakes or bara brith on arrival.
· Comfortable relaxing rooms with spectacular sea views and sunsets.
· Sunny garden, conservatory and swimming in the indoor heated pool.
· A friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
· Yoga and or relaxation with Karen (suitable for everyone), or a therapy, including massage, reflexology and reiki, with local therapists.
· Wonderful walks and wildlife around the Pembrokeshire coastal path.
· Breathtaking boat trips around the Pembrokeshire islands with their unique bird colonies.
· Many great eating-places and local produce, Farmers markets.
· Art galleries and local crafts.
· Preseli Hills, stone circles and standing stones.
· A day trip to Ireland from Fishguard to Rosslare.
· Pembrokeshire's castles and many award-winning beaches.
· Britain's only coastal National Parkland.
· St. David's Cathedral, in Britain's smallest city of St. David's.
· Woollen mills at Tregwynt and Solva.
· Golf, horse riding, surfing, go-karting, theme and farm parks, music festivals and more ..
Prices from £28 - £42.50 per person
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 20 June 2010