In the heart of a beautiful private park of 1.2 hectares, full of olive and palm trees, the domain offers the magical perspective of the main Villa, the Riad (a house around a courtyard), the 2 swimming pools, the spa and the tennis with multiple places to relax and share great moments. The property offers magnificent views of the Atlas from the panoramic terraces of the Royal Suite or the Spa.
A genuine Moroccan atmosphere is conveyed by the traditional architecture, while it allows you to be efficiently protected from the great heat. The refined and harmonious decoration of the house has been fully designed by Toufik Belaffari, who smoothly merged tradition and contemporaneity.
On the ground floor:
- A large entrance with fountain,
- A guest WC,
- A living room fireplace with a library,
- A Moroccan lounge with flat screen TV,
- A beautiful dining room for 14 people,
- A large covered terrace with 2 living areas,
- An outdoor terrace with tables and chairs for dining in the shade of olive trees or umbrellas,
- An open terrace with seating,
- 1 suite with 1 king size bed, TV / DVD player, dressing, safe, bathroom with shower, bathtub and toilet,
- A kitchen.
- 1 master suite with dressing room, safe, king size bed, living room with fireplace Home Theatre (TV / DVD / Playstation), private terrace, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, double sinks,
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and bathroom with shower and toilet, TV / DVD player, safe.
- 3 suites deluxe with 1 king dressing room, safe, TV / DVD player, bathroom with shower, bath and toilet.
- 1 suite deluxe with 2 single beds, wardrobe, safe, TV / DVD player, bathroom with shower, bath and toilet.
- A central patio discovered two seating areas.
- Private parking
- Private pool 11m x 11m with sound,
- Pool house with shaded relaxation lounge
- Private pool 8m x 4m heated in winter
- SPA (Hammam, massage room, sauna)
- Panoramic terrace with views of the Atlas
- Clay tennis court beaten
- Ping Pong
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 16 February 2015