Green Oaks Inn B&B
Welcome to St Davids and Niagara on the Lake. We are located 10 minutes from Niagara Falls and Olde Town (Shaw Festival Theatre, shopping). The region is full of small and large wineries as well as wonderful bike trails, hiking trails and golf courses.
Our Victorian home is located in one of the region's historic towns, where loyalists first settled. The famous Laura Secord house is just down the road and she stopped in St Davids on her historic walk. Take the walking tour of our small town.
We offer 3 rooms, 2 ensuites and one semi private. Our rooms are named after the trees that they look over.
The Willow Room is the largest, and offers a luxurious King bed ensuite with a small sitting area. The morning sun will welcome you through the Willow tree and say good morning.
The Walnut Room has a Queen Bed and is also an ensuite.
The Maple room with its warm colours and large king bed will, welcome you after a hard day of touring and sightseeing.
Our guests are invited to relax in the sitting room, or do as we do, enjoy a hot cup of coffee or tea on the porch and watch the cyclists go by. We have a screened-in gazebo in the gardens for evening sittings.
We have ample parking. Our rooms offer Cable TV, High Speed wireless internet, and access to computer. We stock a variety of local brochures and maps to help plan your stay.
Breakfast consists of a variety of homemade breads and jam, fruit, as well as a choice of hot entree.
Green Oaks is just 10 minutes from..
* Shaw Festival Theatre, Royal George, Court House Theatre
* Fort George, Navy Hall, Niagara Historic Museum
* Many unique shops and antique galleries
* Jet Boat Ride, Steam Boat Tour
* Many golf courses (one walking distance)
* Niagara Parks Recreational Bike Trail
* The majestic Niagara Falls
* Maid of the Mist, Spanish Aero Car
* Journey Behind the Falls, Great Gorge Adventure
* Butterfly Conservatory, Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens
* Skylon Tower & Revolving Dining Room
* Whirlpool Public Golf Course
* Queenston Heights and Brock's Monument
* Marineland & Game Farm
* Welland Canal System and Viewing Centre
We look forward to welcoming you, see you soon!
|1376 York Road
Niagara on the Lake
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 30 May 2010