Dairy House Farm Bed & Breakfast
A Victorian Farmhouse set in The Blackmore Vale, Thomas Hardy Country.
Dairy House Farm covers 60 acres including three lakes, ancient Oaks with the land rising to Bulbarrow Hill.
* One double room, one twin room both en-suite, plus one double room with private bathroom.
* TV and Coffee /Tea making facilities in all Bedrooms.
* Non smoking only.
* Continental or Full Farmhouse Breakfast available.
* Indoor heated swimming pool with gym and sauna.
* Outside hot tub.
*Children's outdoor play area.
* Guests are welcome to fish in the lakes which are just a short walk from the house.
With stunning views towards Bulbarrow Hill, the second highest point in Dorset, within two miles walking distance.
Swim in the indoor heated pool or relax in the outside Hot Tub.
Explore the grounds or coarse fish in the secluded lakes which stocks Carp, Rudd and Tench.
Visit the soft sandy beaches of Studland, Swanage, Weymouth, Bournemouth and Lyme Regis. Fossil hunt at Charmouth.
Rural Dorset is a country lover's paradise.
Mile upon mile of footpaths and bridle paths are waiting to be explored.
Cyclists can discover a long-distance way marked route through some of the most breathtaking scenery in Southern England. The Jubilee Trail, spans 90 miles from Forde Abbey right across the county to Bokerley Dyke.
This route take in many of the unique Dorset villages that make a break in this part of the world so very special.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 21 June 2010