A beautiful Victorian house with period features alongside the comforts of modern living. You will be greeted with a warm welcome by resident proprietors Hana and Steve. Located within minutes walk of the train station and bus. The town centre, beautiful, long, sandy beach, Shanklin Old Village and Shanklin Chine are only a short stroll away.
Our accommodation comprises of:-
* One superior twin or super king room with en suite. This room has a separate seating area with comfy chairs and fridge.
* One en suite room with 3 single beds.
* One double en suite room.
* One single en suite room.
*One twin or super king room with en suite
*One twin or super king room with en suite. This room also has a two seater sofa and fridge
* One ground-floor, en suite, double room. This room has its own fridge and two seater sofa.
All of our rooms have ensuite shower rooms, complimentary hospitality trays, digital TV's, radio alarm clocks, hair dryers and guest information folders.
* We provide home cooking, freshly prepared, daily. We offer B & B; however, evening meals are available. These are priced at £11 per adult for 3 courses. Please enquire about our weekly half-board rates.
* Children (minimum age 8 years) are welcomed.
* We have a small car park.
* Car ferry discounts for departures from Lymington, Portsmouth and Southampton are available on request.
* Mid Season - From £32 per person per night, bed and breakfast or £208 per person per week, bed and breakfast
* High Season - From £33 per person per night, bed and breaklfast or £214 per person per week, bed and breakfast
Three course evening meal - £11 per person.
Please enquire about our weekly, half-board rates.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 25 July 2013