The Wimslow Guesthouse
The Wimslow is a late Victorian sea-front guesthouse occupying a prime position on Morecambe’s quiet east promenade.
Our lounge and sea view rooms present probably one of the best views of Morecambe Bay and the Lakeland mountains, whilst from the higher rooms to the rear you can enjoy views of the City of Lancaster set against the Trough of Bowland.
Within these beautiful surroundings we aim to provide a warm, friendly, and helpful service, making your stay at The Wimslow a comfortable and relaxing one – at any time of the year.
• Ground floor rooms for those who have difficulties with stairs - we can also serve you breakfast in our ground floor lounge
• Super views from both our spacious lounge, and first floor breakfast room
• All rooms en-suite with high standards of cleanliness
• Unrestricted, on-road parking to the front, parking to rear of guesthouse, and public car park within 50m
• Conveniently situated for all local amenities being just a ten-minute stroll along the prom to Morecambe town centre
• WiFi enabled
• Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks within an hours drive
There is unrestricted parking to the front of the guesthouse, and to the rear, however parking to the rear is limited, and operates on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Should you consider using the rear parking please liase with us first. All else failing, there is a Council car park also to the rear, (approximately 50m from the guesthouse) with very reasonable parking charges.
Breakfast is served from 7am to 9.00am (a little later at weekends by arrangement) and our menu offers a varied choice for guests that will hopefully cater for most tastes. Please let us know if there are special dietary requirements.
All guest rooms have Free-View digital television and complimentary tea, coffee, and biscuits.
||374 Marine Road East
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 05 June 2012