Chiswick Guest House
Chiswick Guest House, located in West London, Chiswick.
Chiswick Guest House is a comfortable family run Bed & Breakfast establishment, overlooking playing fields in a quiet pleasant area of Chiswick.
A mere twenty minutes journey from central London and Heathrow Airport to the West. Close to Chiswick Park tube and National Rail (direct to Waterloo in 20 minutes). There is also easy access to the M4, M3, and M25 motorways.
We are within walking distance of the River Thames with many well known pubs and historical places of interest.
We are surrounded by many fashionable shops, cafes and restaurants, for which Chiswick is renowned.
The accommodation is suitable for tourists, business people, commuters and professionals alike.
We are non smoking throughout.
We have unrestricted free parking. Avoid congestion charges and expensive parking costs.
With views over playing fields or tennis courts.
Rooms can be adapted to single, double, triple or family.
Rooms are well furnished with TV, tea/coffee making facilities and hair dryers, central heating and adjacent bathroom. Mini fridge & ironing board available.
Breakfast is optional. Discount will be given to guests booking on a room only basis.
* Breakfast is optional and prices include full English or Continental Breakfast
* Discount for guests who do not require breakfast
* Minimum stay 2 nights
* Discount for guests who book for longer periods
* Rooms are well furnished with TV, tea/coffee making facilities and hair dryers, central heating and adjacent bathroom.
* Kew Gardens
* Chiswick House & Grounds
* Hogarth House
* Osterley House
* Boston Manor House
* Gunnnersbury House Musical Museum
* Kew Bridge Steam Museum
* Chiswick Pier - river trips
* Dukes Meadows Golf club & range
* Richmond Park
* Many pubs, restaurants and cafés are located in Chiswick.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 27 September 2010