South Norfolk Guest House
Here at the South Norfolk Guest House we offer quality bed and breakfast (B&B) for those seeking accommodation within Norfolk and Suffolk. Located centrally between Norwich and Diss, access to South Norfolk’s numerous market towns such as Wymondham, Harleston, Loddon, Hingham, Bungay, Beccles and Attleborough are all found within a 20 mile radius.
Whether guests are:
- Visiting friends/coming to a wedding
- Flying at the local gliding club in Tibenham
- Visiting the region’s famous steam museums (Mid-Norfolk Railway and Bressingham)
- Driving at the new Snetterton 300 race circuit
- Attending the numerous auction rooms in the nearby market towns
- Or just coming to fish in the many lakes and fisheries which South Norfolk has to offer
A comfortable stay is guaranteed whatever the reason
Beyond this people can relax and witness the famous Norfolk Broads (Wroxham), with its 125 miles of navigable waterways and precious wildlife. Or they can go to Norwich and discover its fine heritage, with the buzzing cultural scene, superb eateries and UK top ten shopping! For those seeking the sea, then the coastal towns of Southwold, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Cromer and Sheringham will not disappoint.
We look forward to welcoming you to our professionally run guest house, where we have a broad choice of rooms, a freshly cooked breakfast and a large car park ready for your stay, and to add to this your 4th consecutive night is absolutely FREE!
Family of 3 £84
Family of 4 £99
All prices are inclusive of breakfast
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 04 June 2011