The Lighthouse | Bed & Breakfast in Frome, Somerset
Our B&B provides a fabulous breakfast included as part of your accommodation package. It offers one of the most nutritious Bed and Breakfast accommodation options in the local Frome area, with completely gluten and dairy free homemade food - A stunning B&B close to Longleat.
Breakfast is available between 7.00am and 9.00am week days and 8.00am to 9.30am on weekends and holiday periods. Breakfast is sourced from local Frome producers and suppliers where possible - please see our breakfast buffet menu below.
The Teahouse is open to both resident and non resident guests everyday. Please go to Love In A Cup page for opening times. Bed and breakfast accommodation is available for guests passing through the area, those visiting Longleat, or those who want to stay a little while longer and get to know Somerset.
Our bed and breakfast guests may also make use of the shared accommodation facilities:
- Reception area for your arrival and for any enquiries you may have about your stay.
- Vaulted Lounge/Dining Room with comfortable sofas to relax in, and seating for meal times.
- In the summer, doors open out to a substantial terrace area overlooking the grounds. On chillier days, the large log fire warms the Lounge area.
- Love in a Cup Teahouse serving homemade, 100% gluten and dairy free food and drinks daily.
- The Sound Foundation conference centre next door to the Lighthouse is home to the Creative Aquatic Indoor Swimming Pool. Costs are: £3 per swim for adults, £2 for kids and 60&. For casual swimming times please call 01373 228 121.
- Extensive gardens and grounds. There are 30 acres that include open parkland with majestic ancient Oak trees, a large lake with a community of resident geese and ducks, and woodland walks that link to footpaths for those who wish to walk further
- A Meeting Room and a Conference Venue are available if you have need of some work space or for an event during your stay.
Just 10 minutes from Longleat Stately Home and Safari Park
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 20 August 2014