Grayling House Bed & Breakfast Salisbury
Grayling House is a charming 4 star Bed & Breakfast in Salisbury on the banks of Wiltshire's jewel in the crown chalk stream, the river Wylye. Its position offers guests the chance to enjoy a wide range of rural pursuits such as walking, fishing, shooting, horse riding & cycling etc. While at the same time we are only a few minutes from central Salisbury with its stunning Cathedral, historic houses, riverside cafes and alehouses.
Lorraine & Rick will be delighted to advise guests on the wealth of attractions that are nearby; Stonehenge, Wilton House, Longleat, Stourhead, Avebury and Cheddar Caves to name but a few.
All in all, the perfect place to enjoy the Wessex countryside, a city break or a business stopover.
We look forward to welcoming you (and your pets) to our friendly, relaxed home.
A Salisbury bed and breakfast which delivers produce of the highest standard, locally sourced whenever possible. All food is freshly prepared. Typically our menu would consist of:
Hearty full English breakfast
Fresh fruit salad with yoghurt
Continental style breakfast
Kippers or smoked haddock
(24 hours notice please)
All the above will be served with toast with marmalade/jam, a wide selection of cereals, fresh fruit and fruit juices from the buffet. Coffee or tea
* On booking please make us aware of any special dietary needs or allergies.
• Ample Off Road Parking
• Station Pick Ups
• Daily Papers Available
• Behaved Pets Welcome By Prior Arrangement
• Fine Pubs Within Short Walking Distance
• Entirely Non-Smoking
• Broadband Access
• Comfortable Guest Lounge
• Ironing Facilities
• Laundry Facility For Longer Staying Guests
• Packed Lunches On Request
• All guest rooms have been refurbished to offer a very high level of comfort. All are en-suite.
• All beds have the finest memory foam mattresses and dreamy bed linen.
• All rooms have double beds (Avon room can be made into twin /family accommodation).
• Tea, Coffee Making Facilities.
• Colour TV.
• Shaver Sockets
• Alarm Clock Radios
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 06 February 2014