The B&B Sunrise is in a residential country in Quiesa, Bicchio area next to an olive grove and vineyard at 300 mt from SP Sarzanese which connecting Lucca to Viareggio. It is a great point of connection to most important Tuscany cities.
We offer double room ensuite and a bedroom with French bed use double or single with private bathroom outside the room.
How to do if you come here:
1. Walks on foot through the park of Massaciuccoli where the lake is found.
2. Excursions on boat or canoe through the lago where one is found LIPU center.
3.Walks on foot through the distances hikers of which we will supply the guides.
4. Walks in bicycle of which supplying the escursionistici distances.
5. Possibility to rent bicycles.
6. Visit of Pisa and shopping.
7. Possibility to moreover catch up Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi beach and pub and the discotheques.
8. To Lucca it visits of the city and it visits to Palazzo Cenami where permanent extension is found of blots of it working drafts from the code of leonardo from Vinci.
9. To Pietrasanta it visits of to art galleries.
10. Visit to the Cove of the Cavern of the Corchia and to the Cove of the wind. Walking tour on horse.
Our strength is breakfast with typical products, bread butter and marmalade from Garfagnana, nutella, cake homemade, toast, eggs, fruit of juice, tea coffee milk and cappuccino.
Also available a minifridge with fresh water and a facilities to prepare tea or camomila all free.
The breakfast will be served in the garden or in a little room inside our house.
Private entrance to the rooms and car sets.
The bed & breakfast if you want it recommends your places where ourselves we choose the products that we offer you to allow to bring you with you the tastes of the Versilia.
The greasy liquid of our hills, the cheese 'pecorino', the meats of Gombitelli, the ricotta of our shepherds and so many others our small secret. Once tried you cannot do to of it less.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 26 June 2011