Emohruo Bed & Breakfast Doolin, Cliffs of Moher, on the West Coast of Ireland
Emohruo Bed and Breakfast, where a warm Irish welcome awaits you.
* Farmhouse accommodation
* Situated in a scenic location between Doolin Village and the Cliffs of Moher.
* Opposite the Stonecutters Kitchen restaurant and close to pubs & traditional irish music.
* 10 minutes drive from Aran Ferry.
* 1 hour drive - Shannon Airport and Killimer Car Ferry.
* 4 guests bedrooms on ground floor with tea/coffee making facilities.
* Families & small groups catered for.
* Residence lounge with TV and local information books & leaflets.
* Extensive breakfast menu, using fresh local produce where available.
* Private Car-Park.
* 10 minute drive to the Aran Island Ferries and Cliffs of Moher Cruises under one hour from Shannon etc.
* 15 minutes to Lahinch Golf course
* 30 minutes to Woodstock golf Club
* 45 minutes to Kilrush Golf Club
Emohruo B&B is the perfect base for discovering the riches of Clare and the West Coast of Ireland.
The Music Capital of Ireland. It is a place of great beauty and tranquillity, where the visitor can refresh their spirits away from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. For some it is the centre of music and merriment.
For others it is a base from which to explore a magnificent part of Ireland.
It is a paradise for geologists, botanists, ornithologist, speleologist and walkers.
The area is also rich in folklore, in fact the renowned author of 'Bealoideas', Seamus O'Delargy stayed in this very farmhouse whilst conducting research.
Our restaurants offer fine foods with local seafood a speciality. Our world-famous pubs feature traditional music sessions nightly.
Craft shops offer a range of locally produced hand-crafted products. Music shops have a wide range of items to suit all tastes.
Just 2 miles south of Doolin are the majestic Cliffs of Moher, battling daily with the Atlantic ocean. They rise in places to over 700 feet. A visitor centre is open all year round.
Four miles east of Doolin is Lisdoonvarna, Ireland's only Spa town.
Doolin is on the fringe of the world famous Burren, a remarkable limestone area which has a combination of many visual features that make it unique in Europe. Its geology, flora, caves, archaeology and history set it apart as a place of mystery and beauty - an explorer's dream. The Burren Display Centre in Kilfenora helps unravel many of the Burren's mysteries.
Local activities include golf, pitch & putt, fishing, caving, walking, cycling, horse riding, surfing, scuba diving, canoeing, bird watching and boat trips to the Aran Islands.
Emohruo Guesthouse offers 4 spacious rooms, 3 of which are ensuite. Hairdryers available.
Breakfast is served in the dining room with scenic views through the window. A extensive breakfast menu is available.
||Emohruo B& B
Cliffs of Moher Road
||+353 (0)65 7074171
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 06 July 2013