Ballinclea House Bed and Breakfast is a unique Georgian style farmhouse which dates back over 300 years. We have three beautifully appointed ensuite bedrooms, all with tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryers. We are very well known for our Irish hospitality, great breakfasts and log fires on cold winter days. The house is accessed by a tree-lined driveway, with plenty of parking. The garden offers a tranquil and peaceful setting.
One of our luxurious en-suite bedrooms Situated in Brittas Bay, County Wicklow, we are just one hour south of Dublin City and one hour, 15 minutes south of Dublin airport. We are located within two miles of glorious sandy beaches and the famous European Golf Club. Other notable golf courses within a half hour drive include Druids Glen, Powerscourt, Woodenbridge, Arklow and Wicklow.
We are ideally placed for touring Wicklow and the surrounding areas as County Wicklow, apart from being the 'Garden of Ireland', offers an array of attractions and 'things-to-do' from beaches, to golf, to health spas, to walking in the countryside, to historical attractions, to biking and hiking, fishing and shopping.
Ballinclea House offers the best of Irish hospitality
to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable.
* Three elegantly furnished en-suite bedrooms.
* Sumptuously furnished guest living room with widescreen television and full Sky package.
* Delicious home-cooked breakfast including fresh country produce, home baking and vegetarian option.
* Tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer.
* Close by: golf courses, swimming pool and leisure centre, restaurants and pubs.
* Credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) accepted.
* Book by telephone, fax or e-mail:
* Open from April 1 - September 30.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 20 June 2010