Kamahi Cottage 5 Star boutique farmstay
If you're looking for an intimate luxury cottage in a beautiful farm setting, a 5-Star Bed and Breakfast, gourmet food, relaxation, seclusion, comfort and great hospitality then Kamahi Cottage is perfect.
* Stunning views, total privacy and exclusive single party occupancy
* A family-friendly stay for a maximum of 4 guests - children are very welcome
* Full gourmet breakfasts - continental style plus selection of cooked choices
* Upstairs bedroom with comfortable queen bed, quality furnishings, electric blankets, radio/alarm clock and amazing views!
* Queen sofa-sleeper downstairs for 2 extra guests or children (all linen supplied)
* Elegant & comfortable lounge and dining area with sound system, CD collection, reading library, flat screen LCD TV, DVD, ceiling fan and electric heating
* Spacious modern bathroom with shower, heated towel rail, exclusive complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobes, fluffy towels, slippers & bed socks
* Fully equipped modern kitchenette built into a handcrafted cabinet. Complete with fridge, hot plates, microwave, cookware, crockery & cutlery for those keen to self-cater
* Complimentary fresh flowers, home baked treats, freshly ground coffee, tea assortments, port and schnapps
* Outdoor furniture on the veranda for relaxing and enjoying the uninterrupted panorama.
And it's all close to New Zealand's world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves in the central North Island.
Spend a night for a treat, plan a weekend escape or stay longer to relax, unwind and experience the exciting attractions our region has to offer.
There's so much to do - amazing action packed adventures like black water rafting and cave abseiling (rappelling), the magical beauty of glowworm cave eco-tours, plus horse riding, trout fishing, golf, farm and garden tours and scenic nature walks.
||229 Barber Road, RD5
||+64 7 8730849
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 22 July 2013