House On The Falls Bed & Breakfast
House on the Falls is an excellent location for walking, fishing, horse riding - yet is only a 10 minute drive to Portree town. House On The Falls offer you the following facilities:
- rooms decorated to a very high standard
- Double Room and Family Room available
- In room hairdryers
- We have a large comfortable guest lounge with an open log fire complete with Satellite TV, DVD player
- off road parking
- full Scottish breakfast
- coffee and tea making facilities in bedrooms
- central heating
- large garden with decking area for guests to sit and enjoy the stunning views and wildlife
- complimentary toiletries
In the interests of providing the most pleasant accommodation to our guests, we are totally non-smoking throughout the property.
The nearby island capital Portree, has many award winning and specialty seafood restaurants and a variety of shops. Nearby there is a 9 hole golf course at the renowned Skeabost Country House Hotel.
How To Find Us:
From Portree, take the Uig / Dunvegan road for approximately 4 miles. Turn left at the A850 road junction towards Dunvegan.
Take the first road on the left signposted: PEINESS for approximately 1 mile and House on the falls (Tigh nan Eas) can be found on the right just after the cattle grid.
From £25 per person per night
Reduced rates for children
Please contact us should you wish to book one of our rooms. We look forward to hearing from you.
||House On The Falls
Isle of Skye
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 23 May 2011