Canyon Villa Bed & Breakfast Inn of Sedona
Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn offers the premier Arizona lodging experience with the ultimate in luxury B & B accommodations, gourmet cuisine, a heated pool, splendid gardens, private patios, and magnificent red rock views.
The ancients designed with great precision sacred places on the earth to mark and celebrate the passing of one season into the next.
In a similar way, Sedona bed and breakfast Canyon Villa was laid out with the precise intention of perfectly capturing and framing the visual feast of Sedona's Red Rocks.
This luxury Sedona bed and breakfast is a place to just be…to breathe…to join in or retreat in complete solitude. The choice is yours and our caring staff will gently enable all that you desire for your beyond-memorable experience.
Whether it's booking advanced reservations for a fine dining experience in Sedona, arranging
jeep tours in Sedona and Northern Arizona, sightseeing in Oak Creek Canyon and the Verde Valley, horseback riding and balloon adventures in the red rocks … or simply hiking into the Coconino National Forest a few steps off the property, Canyon Villa is here for you. When choosing among luxury Sedona bed and breakfasts, Canyon Villa exemplifies the finest among them and is a perfect place to fully experience all the fun and magic Sedona has to offer.
Guests have bedside views of the Red Rocks from 10 of the 11 guestrooms.
Custom built for room views of the Red Rocks, Canyon Villa is an inspiring, restful, and scenic get-away catering primarily to individuals and romantic couples.
Staying true to this mission, groups are generally restricted to smaller ones needing no more than 3 of the Inn's total 11 guestrooms. Likewise, in order to preserve the unique & restful environment of Canyon Villa, we do not book weddings and group events.
Things to do
We recommend that you spend at least three nights or more with us at Canyon Villa bed and breakfast in Sedona! You won't regret it! There is so much to see and do in addition to just taking a day to relax....
Guests spending just a night or two with us comment almost daily on how they wish that had planned to stay at least an extra day or two. Sedona is the perfect place from which to base tours of the area and other attractions in northern Arizona including the Grand Canyon.
* Visit Tlaquepaque, a cleverly built arts and crafts village with wonderful galleries, shops and restaurants.
* Visit airport mesa or Red Rock Crossing at sunset.
* Visit Jerome and see Montezuma's Castle and Tuzigoot National Monument on the way.
* Take a hike in Boynton Canyon, lunch at Enchantment Resort and
visit Palatki Ruins.
* Visit Red Rock State Park
* Play Golf or Tennis at nearby facilities.
* Drive yourself, take a guided coach tour or ride the Grand Canyon Railroad on a day trip to the Grand Canyon. Visit the I-Max Theater while you're there.
* Visit Walnut Canyon, Sunset Crater, the Museum of Northern Arizona or Lowell Observatory.
* Take a whirlpool bath or a refreshing dip in the pool at Canyon Villa.
||Canyon Villa Bed & Breakfast Inn of Sedona
40 Canyon Circle Drive
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 11 July 2011