Asheville bed & breakfast
Our romantic bed and breakfast is located just three blocks from the entrance of Biltmore House and Biltmore Village. We are near Downtown Asheville, just one mile away. Our historic 1891 inn is also close to the Blue Ridge Parkway, four miles away.
Besides having the best proximity to all there is to do in Asheville - whether itís Biltmore, Blue Ridge Parkway, Grove Park Inn, Downtown or River Art District, we offer many amenities that hotels and resorts just canít match: free wireless internet, parking, late check-out, afternoon tea and cookies, wine and a complimentary three-course breakfast every day! Our all inclusive Asheville vacation packages fit any occasion (weddings, honeymoons, babymoons, anniversaries, birthdays, or just a romantic weekend getaway).
Why Visit Our Asheville Bed and Breakfast near Biltmore House & Gardens?
1) What an ideal location! We are a few blocks to the Biltmore Estate & Village and one mile from downtown Asheville. And surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, near the Blue Ridge Parkway.
2) We offer discount Biltmore tickets to guests, along with a variety of special packages.
3) Our historic bed and breakfast features treasured architectural details and interior woodwork carved by Biltmoreís same artisans.
4) A three-course breakfast is served daily in the dining room or on our grand verandah (the largest porch of B&B inns in Asheville).
5) Rather than having a wine reception or cocktail hour at a certain time to enjoy a glass or two, complimentary wine is offered at your convenience throughout the day and evening.
6) Our down-to-earth staff provides the service that you desire. Take a tour of the grand B&B and socialize with staff and other guests. Or take your keys and have the privacy you desire.
7) Our many awards include Fodorís Best Inns of the South, 10 Most Romantic Inns in America (Association of Historic Inns), 12 Dream Weekends (Atlanta Magazine), The Top 5 Places to Stay in Asheville (New York Times), and featured in Inns magazine.
||674 Biltmore Avenue, Asheville, North Carolina 28803
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 04 November 2011