WarehamOakside B&B near near the Forest & the Jurassic Coast
WarehamOakside opened in 2010. Your hosts, Ruth and Mark Warner, provide friendly, quality facilities that will contribute to the pleasure and comfort of your visit to Dorset, whether for holiday or business.
We provide peaceful and comfortable surroundings where you can relax and enjoy your visit to this attractive area.
We offer you a choice of rooms with en-suite or private bathroom.
• King-bedded room with en-suite
• Standard bed double room with view over rural landscape; room adjoins private modern bathroom
• Single room
• Blackout blinds in all bedrooms
• Freeview TV in all rooms, free wi-fi and tea & coffee facilities
• Open-plan dining area with lovely view through large windows
• All rooms are ground-floor accessible
• Ceramic-tiled floors throughout - ideal for allergy sufferers
• Non-smoking throughout
• We regret that Oakside isn't suitable for babies and toddlers
• Sorry, but we can't accept your pets
• Ruth can communicate in BSL - a warm welcome awaits our Deaf visitors
• Birdlife-friendly cottage-style garden with stone patio
• Breakfast can be taken into the garden on warm days
• Parking for cars in the farm lane
• Lovely wooded view beyond the adjacent horse fields
Oakside is in the hamlet of Holton Heath near Organford approximately 4 miles (7 kms) west of Poole and 3 miles (4.5 kms) north of the Saxon walled town of Wareham. It's blessed with a lovely rural setting that's insulated from the hubbub of the 21st century; yet it's only minutes from the convenience of modern shopping in Poole and Bournemouth and the main rail and road links to the rest of the UK. Whether you are bringing binoculars (to watch the Dartford Warblers or Sika deer) walking boots or wet suits, you'll find Oakside an ideal base for a holiday in surroundings where the glories of the natural world dominates.
If culture is more your taste, the region is full of history including Civil War sites such as Corfe Castle; and the area is the Wessex backdrop to the novels of Thomas Hardy
Minimum two-night stay over bank holidays
King Size £65 per couple per night (£20 deposit)
Double £50 per couple per night (£20 deposit)
Single £35 per night (£15 deposit)
£5 supplement for one nighters.
Of course, all prices include full breakfast choices.
For reviews, please search our own website.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 18 February 2016