Eastward Guest House
Our Guest House accommodation is located two miles from Burwick ferry port (foot passengers), and four and a half miles from the picturesque village, St Margaret's Hope and the Pentland Ferries port (all transport). A thirty minute drive through the beautiful scenery of Orkney and crossing the sea over the Churchill Barriers, takes you to Kirkwall. Eastward Guest House is ideally situated for relaxing Orkney holiday accommodation in a rural retreat.
• Single or double room options
• En-suite shower & WC or a private bathroom
• Excellent evening meals - the home of 'Tokyo Nights' Japanese banquet.
• Exceptional hospitality - read guest reviews
• Large Guest Lounge
• Free WiFi broadband internet access for suitably configured mobiles or laptops
• Internet connected PC available in the guest lounge
• All day tea and coffee making facilities
• Free off-road car parking spaces
• Panoramic rural views, including the sea
• Peaceful, rural, walking area, minutes from the sea
• Great base for exploring archaeological, spiritual, historical and wild Orkney
• Two miles from 'Tomb of the Eagles' and 'Banks Tomb' Neolithic archaeological sites
• Four miles from Pentland Ferry port
• One miles from John O'Groats ferry point at Burwick
Evening Food with a Sense of Occasion
Speciality menus of freshly prepared dishes for themed evenings of food and culture, creating unique dining experiences. Exclusively available to guests of Eastward House.
From a Japanese banquet to the essence of Italian cuisine or delicacies from the Pacific Islands, these themed evenings celebrate the best of home cooking from around the world.
St. Margaret's Hope
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 05 September 2016